An economical, light duty hose ideal for multi-purpose use, PVK Glass Clear is especially popular for industrial airline equipment. It can also be used for food contact applications.
Manufactured from transparent, low toxic PVC and reinforced with high tensile polyester fibres.
• An effective, functional choice for a diverse range of applications especially when budget is a factor.
• Glass clear clarity for excellent visibility.
• Excellent resistance to abrasion.
• Manufactured from cadmium and silicone-free materials using a special low toxic, odourless PVC
formulation that can reduce the taint of drinking water.
• Suitable for food, water, chemicals, gas, fuel and oils.
• EC compliant for food contact applications.
• RoHS compliant.
• Highly resistant to a wide range of acids and alkalis.
• Service temperature = -15°C to + 60°C.
• Specially selected high tensile polyester fibres used at the optimum braid angle of 54° 44’(54.73°) creates
an effective and balanced pressure hose.
• Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 6224.
• 3:1 safety factor @ 23°c.
• 6.3mm-50mm ID
• A wide variety of shop floor airline applications.
• Popular for pharmaceutical / scientific applications for the
transfer of chemicals.
• For the transfer of food substances and liquids.
• Custom sizes and colours available on request subject to
minimum order quanity.
PLEASE NOT PRICE IS PER M