MISTRAL M-GLIDE 14'
Contact us to arrange a free demo!
The M-Glide 14’ has a unique inflatable SUP shape incorporating a pin tail line into a squash tail improving speed by reducing drag. Add to this the needle nose shape and you have a speedster capable of hitting high speeds. Whether fast touring, racing in the 14’ division or used as a travelling training companion, the M-Glide delivers speed and long glides. A single Universal Fin Box permits you to fit a race pedigree fin of your choice. Side grab handles for Le Mans starts and front mounted cargo net, bring this racy board together in one neat package. A bow scuff pad protects from shoreline or object impacts. Incorporates DSFL material providing some unique benefits.
- Double Skin Fusion Layer Drop Stitch
- Genuine 13,000 threads per inch
- 2,600 more threads than conventional
- Universal fin box for fitting of race fins
- Sleek design shape
- Low drag for long glides
- EVA non-slip pad
- Bow protector
- Towing D-Ring
- Carry handle
- Repair kit supplied
- Dual action pump
- Fin included
- Wheeled travel bag
Repair kit includes: PVC patches, PVC contact glue, valve spanner.
The Mistral M-Glide, 14’ x 28” x 6” (426cm x 66cm x 6”) x 290L inflatable SUP is designed for speed and long glides. Offers ample stability for the intermediate to advanced paddler. Can support riders up to 100kg; performs optimally up to 85kg body weight.
PRODUCT COMPOSITION AND CONSTRUCTION
Double Skin Fusion Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric. Uses 13,600 stitches per inch over the usual 12,000 making the board stiffer for no added weight gain. SUP board consists of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) woven polyester drop stitch construction. Non-slip material is composed of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam. Contact adhesive consisting of poly-chloroprene polymers. Elastic bungee cord composed of both natural and manufactured rubber, poly carbonate fin-box, stainless steel retainers.
Avoid storing in direct high UV sunlight to prolong material longevity. Rinse with fresh water to evacuate all salt crystals. When dry, store in dry, well ventilated place avoid humid heat sources.
Developed and tested by our design team in Holland and the UK. Components have been tested to ensure they meet nominal expectations of performance within reasonable expectations of form, function and budget.
SUP technology has advanced over the years, however require the end-user to take good care through responsible ownership. The advantages of iSUP ownership are clearly related to convenience of transportation and storage, cost and low impact use.
- Rinse salt water from board after use with fresh
- Towel or air dry before stowage
- Do not drag over rough surfaces
- Store out of strong UV
- Do not store in a humid place
- Avoid sand falling into the valve
- Do not over inflate
- Inflate within (-) 2 psi of recommendation
- Do not store fully inflated
- Reduce to 5psi if storing inflated
- Do not store when wet
- Fold neatly avoiding fin box
AFTER WINTER STORAGE
If you’re getting your iSUP out of storage after a long winter, it’s advised you take some time to do some basic maintenance checks at home.
- Inflate to recommended PSI
- If stored deflated check fold lines are OK
- Make a close inspection of the seams for any leaks
- Do same with the valve and re-tighten using the valve spanner
- Check fin box and fin fitment
- Check D-Ring connections
- Check deck pad
- Check for any discolouration due to bacteria
- Wash and scrub board with cool soapy water
- Observe for any ‘bubbling’ caused by leaks
- Make a note of PSI and leave for 48hrs
- Check PSI and note any lose of pressure
- Investigate any issues and address / fix
- For minor none seam leak issues fix using repair kit
- Seam failure often requires professional input
- Consider contacting inflatable boat repairers