MISTRAL ADVENTURIST AIR 13'2
Contact us to arrange a free demo!
The Adventurist Air, is our work horse touring board for those who need to load up and hit the inland waters or coastal waters in search of connecting with nature and getting away from the rat race. Paddles fast and smooth even with the large volume. Oversized front and rear cargo nets can carry up to 60kg of supplies and accessories made possible by the 400L volume. An 8mm deck thread permits addition of a windsurfing rig and a centre middle US box, means you can improve your upwind performance. Side mounted grab handles, nose and rear, means you can grab your board from any angle. A bow scuff pad protects from shoreline or object impacts. The graphics reflect the inland waterway hues and the EVA deck padding gives super non-slip grip and comfort under the feet. Incorporates advanced DSFL material. See Product Composition and Construction.
- Double Skin Fusion Layer Drop Stitch
- Genuine 13,000 threads per inch
- 2,600 more threads than conventional
- Oversized front and rear mounted cargo elastics
- Universal fin box for universal fins
- Universal fin box centre and middle for windsurfing
- 8mm deck thread for windsurfing rig
- EVA non-slip pad
- Bow protector
- Towing D-Ring front and rear
- Carry handle
- Side mounted grab handles
- Bow handle
- Tail handle
- Robust construction
- Repair kit supplied
- Dual action pump
- Fin included
- Wheeled travel bag
Repair kit includes: PVC patches, PVC contact glue, valve spanner.
The Mistral Adventurist Air 13’2 x 30” (400cm x 76cm) x 360L inflatable SUP offers smooth, fast speed combined with epic stability and suits novice to advanced paddlers. Can easily support riders greater than 100kg and can support an additional 60kg in cargo.
PRODUCT COMPOSITION AND CONSTRUCTION
Double Skin Fusion Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric. Uses 13,600 stitches per inch over the usual 12,000 making the board stiffer for no added weight gain. SUP board consists of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) woven polyester drop stitch construction, incorporating 13,600 polyester threads per inch. Non-slip material is composed of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam. Contact adhesive consisting of poly-chloroprene polymers. Elastic bungee cord composed of both natural and manufactured rubber, poly carbonate fin-box, stainless steel retainers.
Avoid storing in direct high UV sunlight to prolong material longevity. Rinse with fresh water to evacuate all salt crystals. When dry, store in dry, well ventilated place avoid humid heat sources.
Developed and tested by our design team in Holland and the UK. Components have been tested to ensure they meet nominal expectations of performance within reasonable expectations of form, function and budget.
SUP technology has advanced over the years, however require the end-user to take good care through responsible ownership. The advantages of iSUP ownership are clearly related to convenience of transportation and storage, cost and low impact use.
- Rinse salt water from board after use with fresh
- Towel or air dry before stowage
- Do not drag over rough surfaces
- Store out of strong UV
- Do not store in a humid place
- Avoid sand falling into the valve
- Do not over inflate
- Inflate within (-) 2 psi of recommendation
- Do not store fully inflated
- Reduce to 5psi if storing inflated
- Do not store when wet
- Fold neatly avoiding fin box
AFTER WINTER STORAGE
If you’re getting your iSUP out of storage after a long winter, it’s advised you take some time to do some basic maintenance checks at home.
- Inflate to recommended PSI
- If stored deflated check fold lines are OK
- Make a close inspection of the seams for any leaks
- Do same with the valve and re-tighten using the valve spanner
- Check fin box and fin fitment
- Check D-Ring connections
- Check deck pad
- Check for any discolouration due to bacteria
- Wash and scrub board with cool soapy water
- Observe for any ‘bubbling’ caused by leaks
- Make a note of PSI and leave for 48hrs
- Check PSI and note any lose of pressure
- Investigate any issues and address / fix
- For minor none seam leak issues fix using repair kit
- Seam failure often requires professional input
- Consider contacting inflatable boat repairers