Rooster PolyPro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. These are a liner and should not be used in load conditions without normal glove protection.
In addition to sailing they are perfect beneath cycling and motorbike gloves for the sub-zero winter commute, and as an extra layer beneath skiing and snowboarding gloves
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Wear beneath Aqua Pro Gloves as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
- Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing