Chrome & Stainless Polish helps keep both new and older boat metals looking their best by quickly and easily removing grit, grime and grease from metal surfaces. After a light buffing the formula leaves a protective barrier on metal surfaces to help prevent future pitting, salt deposits, and discoloration from rust and corrosion.
- Cleans and shines all chrome and stainless steel surfaces in one easy step.
- Protects against pitting, discoloration, staining and/or rusting.
- Easy to use. Wipe on, wipe off formula.
- Resists salt and water spray.
- Bonds to metal for long lasting protection.
- Also good for copper, tin and brass.
- Leaves a dazzling shine.
- Quickly removes surface corrosion.
- Provides a barrier to future stains and corrosion.
- Removes dirt, grime, salt deposits, surface rust.
- No hard buffing needed to clean surface.
Shake bottle well before using. Metal should be dry before polishing. Apply to a clean, dry cloth and rub on metal to remove surface rust, dirt and grime. Reapply to cloth as needed; product works while moist. Star brite Chrome & Stainless Polish will quickly dry to a haze. Using a clean, dry cloth, wipe off haze to reveal polished surface. For best results, apply a second coat within 10 to 30 days. Two applications will provide a tough, durable shield against rust, surface corrosion, grease, grime and dirt.