A light and flexible Long John for warm weather sailing-used with one or other of our DrySystem Tops and thermal base layers this garment can be used from early Spring through to the autumn. In high summer it can be worn with just a Racewear Rash Vest or a thermal top.
- Yamamoto #39 throughout-quick drying, minimum water absorption, hypo-allergenic
- Thermal quick drying lining throughout
- All panels are 2mm Yamamoto #39 apart from the knee and shin panels which are 4mm to protect the sailor from bruising
- All seams are watertight as they are glued, blind stitched and taped
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) water repellent body.
- SCS watertight ankle seals
- Unique Velcro tab system to prevent DrySystem Tops from riding up and to create waterproof seal between Long John and Top